GET A PACKET OF FREE CHIA SEED WITH EVERY UNIT PURCHASED!*
* While stocks last * Valid until 30/6/21
Probiotics include "good" bacteria. These are live microorganisms that can provide health benefits when consumed. These benefits are thought to result from the ability of probiotics to restore the natural balance of gut bacteria. An imbalance happens when there are too much bad bacteria and not enough good bacteria. It can happen due to illness, medication such as antibiotics, poor diet and more.
Consequences can include digestive issues, allergies, mental health problems, obesity and more. Probiotics are usually found in fermented foods or taken as supplements. What's more, they appear to be safe for most people.
- Probiotics Can Help Prevent and Treat Diarrhea
- Certain Probiotic Strains Can Help Keep Your Heart Healthy
- Probiotics May Reduce the Severity of Certain Allergies and Eczema
- Probiotics Can Help Reduce Symptoms of Certain Digestive Disorders
- Probiotics May Help Boost Your Immune System