Jion Pharmacy regards the issue of privacy very seriously and will only collect, store, record, and use your personal information within the premises outlined below:
Data protection is largely built upon trust and it is especially important to us. We shall therefore only process/use your personal information in a manner that is related to you and will only collect your personal information whenever it is necessary. We keep your information for as long as we are required by law or as is required for the purposes for which it was collected.
You are not required to disclose your personal information whenever you visit our website (jionpharmacy.com) and will remain anonymous unless you log in to your account (Jion Pharmacy account) using your username and password on our website.
Should you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to contact us via email via email@example.com
Collection of Personal Data
As your privacy matters to us, we will process your personal information in a manner that is relevant to our dealings with you and in compliance with the law.
Jion Pharmacy does not sell, share, or trade our customers’ information gathered online with third parties.
Personal information gathered online will only be disclosed within our corporate group and to third parties for the purposes for which it was collected, based upon your authorization and consent. For example, an online transaction of a chosen product on our website.
When you register for a Jion Pharmacy account, the personal information we collect may be:
- Full name
- Email address
When you make a purchase on Jion Pharmacy’s website, additional information collected may include:
- Mobile number
- Delivery address
The mandatory personal information we collect from you will be used or shared among our corporate circle and third parties for these purposes only:
- To deliver products purchased on our website. Your personal information may be given to a third party such as the courier company or supplier of choice to deliver the goods to you.
- To inform and update you regarding delivery status and for customer support
- To process your orders and you with the services and information shown on our website
- To enable us to administer your registered account with us
- To maintain and improve customer relationship
- To respond to your complaints, feedback, and suggestions
- To carry out direct marketing via SMS, phone calls, emails, or social media
- To maintain and update existing internal records
- To invite you to join promotional events
- To monitor, investigate, and prevent illegal activities
Please do note that we cannot and will not accept responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of personal data that is beyond our reasonable capacity, especially online communication that is not encrypted.
To provide you with product recommendations and improve our service, we will also collect and use customer identifying information, site browsing/action history and computer/connection information, including such information obtained via Cookies. We may also collect other information which may be done through conventional internet technologies and use such data for analysis.
Subscription to marketing and promotional materials
In addition to the personal information outlined above, you will be asked occasionally whether you would like to subscribe to our marketing and promotional materials when you register an account with us. These materials may originate from within our corporate group or collaborations with third parties. If you decide to be a subscriber, you will be deemed to have given your consent for us to use your information for this purpose only. You can choose to unsubscribe anytime by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button.
Collection of Computer Data
Whenever you visit jionpharmacy.com, our computer servers will automatically record information received from your browser whenever you visit a website. The data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage(s) you visited before coming to our website
- Visited pages within jionpharmacy.com
- Time spent on those pages, searched items and information, access times and dates, and other data
This information is collected for analysis purposes and evaluation so that we can further improve your browsing experience and our services.
Address: 165-G-1, Macalister Road (Next to Grand Inn Hotel), 10400 Georgetown, Penang
Jion Pharmacy has the right to deny data access requests in case of: irrelevant information, high expenses/risks, effects on others’ data, violation of order of the Court, and disclosure of confidential commercial information.