Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Jion Pharmacy’s online store! Before you begin your shopping journey with us, please note the following Terms and Conditions which is applicable to ALL visitors and users of this website. You are bound to it while you are on this website.
Terms and Conditions may be changed or removed at any time. Jion Pharmacy reserves the right to do so without prior notice. Violations of the said Terms and Conditions will be dealt accordingly under Malaysia’s telecommunication laws.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of Malaysia, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content, and the Marks.
All product information shown on this Site is accurate at the time of publication. Should there be any inaccuracies relating to product information, pricing, and availability, Jion Pharmacy reserves the right to make the necessary corrections without prior notice. In the event where you are not satisfied with your purchased product(s), you may return it with the original receipt/invoice within 7 days from the purchase date. For more information, please read our Exchange and Return Policy.
This Site also include articles that outline facts and information relating to topics of Diet, Fitness, Health Food, Health Knowledge, Lifestyle, Supplements, Skin Care & In-House articles about certain medications or conditions. You acknowledge and agree that the following warnings and disclaimers shall apply to all the content shown.
Before participating in any diet or exercise program or using any diet or fitness products or services that may be mentioned in our articles, we strongly recommend that you consult a physician or healthcare provider beforehand. While some employees from Jion Pharmacy are medical professionals, we have no authorization to provide an official evaluation or documentation of medical, psychological, emotional, relationship or personal growth conditions of any kind. Neither can we predict or advise on the effects of any specific action, activity, routine, or program (e.g., exercise or diet) on a medical condition. Jion Pharmacy’s staff shall provide only general education and information to you about wellness topics, not expert advice on medical, psychological, emotional, relationship or personal growth advice, counselling, therapy, treatment, or coaching-related matters. You also agree that in following our advice or product recommendations, that there will still be some possibility of physical injury, emotional distress and/or death, and you assume the risk and responsibility for any such results.
Our health content is never meant to be a substitute for professional advice from a practicing healthcare provider and we make no guarantees in relation to the completeness, accuracy, or appropriateness of any verbal or written information from our staff or that which has been read from our website articles. Be advised that any medical or official sources that have been quoted within our articles is always subject to updating and refining in accordance with the changing times. While we try to present the most updated information, we also make no promises that our articles are the most recent regarding any given topic. You are always and highly encouraged to seek out a certified doctor or specialist when needed before attempting any fitness practices, dietary practices, or any other activity that you have never attempted before.
You are under no circumstances or exceptions, encouraged to disregard advice from a medical professional or delay treatment, even if it was based on a statement that was written in our articles or from an official source that our article links to or from a statement issued by any of our staff members. Our advice, written or otherwise was never intended to be followed in place of the professional directives from any medical-trained specialist. At most, our advice must be used in conjunction or to supplement a guideline/directive from medical practitioners. If you suspect that you have an urgent medical emergency, you must seek out real medical help first before consulting our posted articles. Also, if you experience any continued discomfort or pain while following any form of advice from Jion Pharmacy, quickly seek a professional Care Provider.
You may be required to register with the Site before using it. You agree to keep your password confidential and are responsible for usage of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
Upon registering for a membership on this Site, you may have the option of allowing Jion Pharmacy to send you monthly newsletters via email regarding the latest promotions and exclusive offers. Should you choose to unsubscribe, you can terminate your subscription at any time through your account management page.
You are not allowed to access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us
- make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretences
- use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site
- use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site
- trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords
- make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct
- engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site
- attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- sell or otherwise transfer your profile
- use any information obtained from the Site to harass, abuse, or harm another person
- use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site
- attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site
- harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”)
- except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software
- disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site
- use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations
User Generated Contributions
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “Contributions”).
Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- the creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party
- you are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Site, and other users of the Site to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms and Conditions
- you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms and Conditions
- your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading
- your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation
- your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libellous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us)
- your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another
- your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule
- your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party
- your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner
- your Contributions do not violate any federal or state law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors
- your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap
- your Contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or any applicable law or regulation
- Any use of the Site in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and Conditions and may result in, among other things, termination, or suspension of your rights to use the Site
We may provide areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
- you should have first-hand experience with the person/entity being reviewed
- your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language
- your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability
- your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity
- you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews
- you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct
- you may not post any false or misleading statements
- you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners.
We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (1) your contributions; (2) use of the Site; (3) breach of these Terms and Conditions; (4) any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions; (5) your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; or (6) any overt harmful act toward any other user of the Site with whom you connected via the Site.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defence of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
Link to Third-Party Sites
As part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either: (1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the Site; or (2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account.
You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account.
By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that (1) we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the Site via your account, including without limitation any friend lists and (2) we may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account.
Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the Site.
Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the Site. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the Site and your Third-Party Accounts at any time.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS.
We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content.
You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the Site.
You can deactivate the connection between the Site and your Third-Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings (if applicable). We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third-Party Account, except the username and profile picture that become associated with your account.
This agreement is deemed to be in effect unless/until you choose to terminate it at any time. The Management of Jion Pharmacy also has the right to terminate the agreement and deny access to individuals who fail to comply with the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice.